SQL SERVER DBA opening in Hyderabad [4+ yrs]
Posted by Pavan DBA on November 1, 2014
Skill Set: SQL DBA with Clustering
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 4+ years of relevant experience in SQL DBA. Candidates should be willing to work I shifts and preference would be given to resources with 4+ years of experience. The detailed JD is given below.
- Install and configure new SQL Servers
- Strong knowledge on performance tuning, CDC, clustering and replication.
- Troubleshoot SQL Server service outages as they occur, including after-hours and weekends
- Configure SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimize false alarms
- When performance issues arise, determine the most effective way to increase performance including hardware purchases, server configuration changes, or index/query changes
- Failover clustering, SAN replication, and other high availability technologies
- SQL Server merge, peer to peer, or transactional replication
- Service Broker
- Administration of Analysis Services, Integration Services, or Reporting Services
- Design indexes for existing applications, choosing when to add or remove indexes
- Experience log shipping, mirroring, Windows Azure, or other technologies
- Strong problem solving ability
- Strong grasp of SQL queries and ability to understand and debug complex stored procedures
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in 24×7 and environment and flexibility to work in shifts
Send ur cv’s to email@example.com with subject “SQL SERVER DBA position” (plz note any mails without this subject line will be ignored)