Oracle DBA [6+yrs] for Headstrong
Posted by Pavan DBA on February 28, 2013
We have opening for the position Oracle DBA @Hyderabad . Please send your updated resume with Notice period,CTC & ECTC.
Position 1 : Oracle DBA
Work Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Min 6 Years
Primary Skill :Oracle DBA
Notice Period: We need the Candidate who can join the project Immediate or less than 20 days
• Should have good exposure on Oracle Database Production Support
• Must have worked on Oracle 10g RAC, DataGuard and Streams &Partitioning.
• should have worked on OEM Grid
• Experience with production support activities and end user communication
• Familiarity with global, enterprise-wide, integrated systems and their interdependencies and complexities
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Analytical skills and well verse with problem resolution methodologies
• Extensive experience with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL programming.
• Unix scripting /Perl scripting for database job automation.
• Extensive experience with SQL Plus scripts and SQL Loader
• Experience with database views, tuning SQL and PL/SQL, and replication
• Must have ability to write code and troubleshoot the program
• Wells versed in Oracle technology with expert knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL tuning.
• should have expert understanding of database tables and design.
• Knowledge of the Perl script is an added advantages
• Knowledge of Oracle11g is an added advantagese.
The Database Administrator will provide leadership in database
design, creation, tuning, implementation, and support for all CORE
databases. It is critical this individual be able to act as a liaison
in working with management, development, infrastructure and other cross
functional teams to deliver end-to-end solutions within the CORE
This role will be responsible for optimizing the storage,
performance, and availability of data for OLTP and OLAP systems;
developing data architecture and database management policies and
standards; providing consulting services in the identification and
resolution of database issues; serving as a high-level resource on
database management issues, and participating in the planning, design,
and usage of data resources.
Thanks and Regards,
Spectraforce Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Block B6, Ground Floor,
IIIT Campus, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad – 500 032.
Phone: 91-40-30126 123
Raleigh | Hyderabad | Pune | Chandigarh
Visit us: http://www.spectraforce.com