SAS admin [exp not mentioned]
Posted by Pavan DBA on August 4, 2012
Blue Star Infotech (BSI) helps global mid market enterprises derive measurable business outcomes through the use of IT.
BSI partners with its clients to understand the business pain points, arrive at the appropriate IT led interventions and manage successful implementation.
Using its deep understanding of the mid market segment, and drawing upon its long standing track record in creating IT solutions,
BSI is able to deliver affordable and relevant solutions through client-friendly flexible engagement models.
If you are interested please drop a mail to email@example.com with below details for confirmation.
Availability for F2F interview:
Our present requirement as mentioned below:
SAS Admin Job Profile
Role & Responsibility
• Work as Admin for SAS project at various customer location
• Assist project team on SAS environment and implementation
• Install and support SAS Tools and Solutions
• Responsible for optimization of SAS Environment
• Support multiple projects on an on-going basis
• Assist in conducting workshops and meetings on SAS Environment and Setup topics
• Assist project managers to plan for training and conduct end user sessions on Backup and recovery and Admin activity
Qualification and Additional quality required
• University Graduate
• Should know installation and Support of SAS EBI , DI, Analytics and SAS Solution(CI,Risk,FM) for 9.1.3 & 9.2 release
• Knowledge of SAS migration from 9.1.3 to 9.2
• Work experience on SAS DI , Web report Studio and OLAP will be added advantage
• Should have expertise of Windows and Unix Operating system and AIX
• Ability to meet defined SLA even when working on multiple projects
• Ability to work in a multinational environment.
• Extensive traveling is expected
• Excellent (English) writing, and communication skills
If you are interested kindly share your profile with us and also inform you SAS Groups/ friend working on SAS on the same.
With best regards,
Blue Star Infotech Ltd.