oracle dba [5-6 yrs]
Posted by Pavan DBA on June 18, 2012
We have an urgent requirent for Oracle DBA with one of our client.
Job Title: Oracle DBA
• Education: ME / M.Tech or BE / B.Tech or MCA / M.Sc IT
• Experience: 5-6 Years
• Location: Hyderabad
• Experience in Oracle database design
• 2-3 years of experience in Database Administration and SQL development activities.
• Oracle security management
• Experience in RDBMS and handling quires relating to Oracle
• Good understanding of the Oracle database, related utilities and tools
• A good understanding of the underlying operating system
• A good knowledge of the physical database design
• Ability to perform both Oracle and operating system performance tuning and monitoring
• Knowledge of ALL Oracle backup and recovery scenarios
• A good knowledge of Oracle security management
• A good knowledge of how Oracle acquires and manages resources
• A good knowledge Oracle data integrity
• Sound knowledge of the implemented application systems
• Experience in code migration, database change management and data management through the various stages of the development life cycle
• A sound knowledge of both database and system performance tuning
• A DBA should have sound communication skills with management, development teams, vendors and systems administrators
• Provide a strategic database direction for the organisation
• A DBA should have the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
• A DBA should possess a sound understanding of the business
If you are interested in this, fwd your updated cv to email@example.com.
Note: Kindly ignore this mail, if the position not suits you.