oracle apps dba [5+ yrs] for singapore
Posted by Pavan DBA on June 18, 2012
We are looking for EBS consultants for 12 months contract opportunity with our client.
Joining Time: 30 days or less
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
• 2nd level support of Oracle database platform. Owning technical escalations from the Singapore based global database support center. Work closely with global colleagues to provide follow-the-sun support.
• Understand business priorities, adequately prioritize work accordingly to meet business objectives
• Work closely with application teams, understand business requirements, coordinate with the Singapore global support team and instruct them on technical procedures to implement changes.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers helping them to design, plan and implement solutions, working closely with other corresponding infrastructure streams to deliver the services in timely manner.
• Participate in on-call and weekend work roster to provide off business hour support
• Be compliant with internal policies and reporting requirements
Requirements candidate should have the following requisites:
• University degree with 5+ years’ experience in supporting Oracle RDBMS platform in large environment.
• Strong presentation/Communication skills.
• Solid understanding of Oracle 10g/11g, RAC, Oracle Dataguard, ASM, RMAN, OEM and Grid preferably.
· Oracle patching experience and upgrade .
· Oracle EBS experience is an added Advantage.
• Solid understanding of Unix based operating systems, preferably, AIX, Solaris 10.
• Understanding of enterprise storage solutions, SAN and NAS
• Solid understanding of database performance tuning and troubleshooting.
• Ability to write shell scripts in some administrative languages, perl, ksh, sh etc.
• Strong sense of ownership and can-do attitude
Interested? Send resume to email@example.com