Oracle DBA [5-7 yrs] with HP
Posted by Pavan DBA on June 3, 2012
HP is hiring ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR for BANGALORE Location. Kindly go through the requirements and revert with your updated resume.
Experience: 5 to 7 Yrs
LEVEL 3 SUPPORT
Work Location : BANAGLORE
If interested kindly mail across your updated profile to email@example.com along with following mandatory details:
Relevant Exp in Core Oracle DBA:
Updated Contact No
Openness to relocate to BANGALORE:
Oracle Database DBA on HP UX, AIX, Linux & Windows Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i RDBMS Database Administration ITIL and Oracle Certification
Oracle RAC certification will be preferred.
Knowledge of SQL Server Desired.
Knowledge of Oracle 9i/10g AS (application Server) desirable.
Substantive (3 TO 6 years) experience providing database administration services in the following environments – Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i/8/7.x Databases on HA configuration using 9i/10g RAC on Ivarious hardware like XP 512, EVA and EMC Disk Arrays – require comprehensive knowledge, along with extensive and varied experience in these technical areas:
* Expert knowledge in Oracle RDBMS system and strong troubleshooting skills and Problem Resolution.
* Strong systems architectural skills and knowledge in Design and build of Database systems. Develop solutions to meet or exceed requirements. Includes knowledge to perform Remote software installations, upgrades, migrations and apply patches.
* Experience with deployment and deployment management of Databases on HP-Unix, AIX, Solaris and other unices as well as on windows systems.
* Implementing Backup Solutions with native tools as well as RMAN with 3rd Party Backup solutions like Omniback Data protector, Veritas netbackup, etc.
* Knowledge of SAN backup tools like BCV, Snapbackup, Snapclone, etc.
* Hands on expertise on HA environment – RAC, OPFS as well as as sound understanding of OS Clustering – HACMP, MC SG, SGERAC and other high-availability/ fault-tolerance technologies.
* Knowledge of virtualization and system consolidation. Cloud computing knowledge will be a huge plus.
* Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, NFS, TCP/IP and networking services.
* Good knowledge of Database security issues and ability to design and implement security measures.
* Experience in disaster recovery solutions and testing.
* Performance tuning, performance management, and capacity planning experience.
* Extensive Knowledge of UNIX, shell/Perl Scripting and kernel Parameters.
* Familiarity with Middle tier – applications servers, web servers, etc.
Strong communications skills and ability to document and present complex designs to a wider audience.
Oracle Database DBA on HP UX, AIX, Linux & Windows. Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i RDBMS Database Administration. ITIL and Oracle Certification is a must.
Oracle RAC certification will be preferred.Knowledge of SQL Server Desired.Knowledge of Oracle 9i/10g AS (application Server) desirable.