WiMAX telecommunication [5-10 yrs]
Posted by Pavan DBA on April 25, 2012
Title: Lead R&D Software Engineer
Experience: 5 to 10 years of experience in Development
Education: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Electronics & Communications Engineering
* Developing the advanced solutions such as Bluetooth Profiles in Android Platform using the cutting edge technologies.
Technical Skill-Set Requirements
* Expertize in C/C++ Programming in Linux/RTOS environment
* Should have a good understanding of UMTS and LTE network architecture and node-to-node interactions.
* Should have working experience with UMTS NodeB, RNC or LTE eNodeB.
* Knowledge of L2 and/or L3 protocols covering one or more of the following is required: RRC, RLC, MAC, PDCP, ROHC, S1AP, X2AP, RANAP, RNSAP, and NBAP.
* Good understanding of call/session setup, modification, release, error handling is required.
* Should be able to map 3GPP specifications to low level requirements and design.
* Should have good knowledge in using UML
* Good communication Skills
* Familiarity with Radio Resource Management functions and techniques.
* Exposure to traffic modeling.
* Experience with HSDPA, HSUPA
* Knowledge of OAM of BTS, BSC, RNC, NodeB
* Experience in embedded development environment
* Skills in Shell scripting, Perl or Tcl are desirable.
* Programming in TTCN
If your profile matches to the above requirement and if you are interested, please revert back with your updated CV ASAP (to firstname.lastname@example.org), without changing the subject line. Please furnish the below mentioned details too.
* Total Exp:
* Rel Exp:
* Current Organization:
* Current CTC:
* Expected CTC:
* Reason for change:
* Contact number:
Please help your friends by forwarding this, whose profile could be a match, and are interested in this requirement. For more details, please call… +91-9032-700-800
Righteous Technologies (P) Limited
Doing the right thing…