SQL Server DBA [4-7 yrs]
Posted by Pavan DBA on February 21, 2012
We have an immediate opening with our client and we need people who can join with in 30 days and as soon as possible.
About the client: It provides a portfolio of technology solutions to help its customers improve their business performance. Founded in 1994, It is an innovative, rapidly growing, client-centric company that delivers high value-added Information technology solutions to major corporations in the United States, Europe, and Asia. Our core portfolio comprises information-technology, applications and business process services, as well as information-technology transformation services. It leverages deep industry and functional expertise, leading technology practices, and an advanced global delivery model to help clients transform their highest-value business processes and improve their business performance.
Required Skill : DBA Experience ( MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008)
Designation : SQL Developer
Experience : 4-7Yrs
Location : Hyderabad
• Solid understanding of Relational Database concepts•
• DBA experience on MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
• Experience in MS SQL Server Installation, Configuration, Performance Tuning, Client/Server Installation, Query Optimization, Backup/Recovery.
• Experience in high availability environments like Clustering, Replication, Mirroring and Log Shipping•
• Expertise in Enterprise Manager/SQL Query Analyzer(2000), SQL Server Management Studio (2005/2008) and Profiler•
• Experience with Business Intelligence Development Studio•
• Expertise in Data Transformation Services (DTS) in SQL server 2000 and SSIS in 2005/2008• Experience in Reporting Services•
• Migration Experience from other RDBMS to SQL Server 2005/2008•
• Experience with DB2 UDB is a plus.•
• Proven ability to be a Self-starter, motivated and able to handle multiple tasks•
• Excellent communications and analytical skills, both oral and written•
• Able to work with business stakeholders, application developers, and production teams and across functional units to identify business needs and discuss solution options.
• Ensure best practices are applied and integrity of data is maintained through security, documentation, and change management.
• Participation in the planning and implementation of a new SQL Server enterprise environment.
If you are interested please revert back to this mail with your updated profile along with following details:
Please ignore this mail if your profile does not match with this requirement.
Thanks & Regards,
Wisemen Consulting Services.
Phone: 040-67293344 EXT: 255