SAN Bank analyzer [4-6 yrs]
Posted by Pavan DBA on February 8, 2012
Greetings from AS Consultancy Services,
We have a opening for SAP Bank Analyzer for one of our client based in Hyderabad.
Find the details below,
Experience: 4+ Years
Mandatory: (all below skill is needed)
* Work with the full project life cycle which includes requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation, and production support in a Global Environment for BI 7.0.
* The BI 7.0 Developer is also responsible for managing SAP BI/BW Integration projects in a Global Environment. Experience with BWA a plus.
* Must have SAP Bank Analyzer experience.
* Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Knowledge of BI 7.0 configuration requirements, process, and tools
* Must have 2 full BW implementation cycles
* Leadership, critical thinking, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
* Must have BI 7.0 experience
* Creates custom DSOs, InfoCubes (develops efficient star schemas), and MultiProviders
* Maintains and creates Data Transfer Process to include transfer rules, update rules, & communication structures
* Creates aggregates (by using the available utilities and from scratch) that improve query processing time, compressions, and other performance improving activities
* Identifies attributes to append or makes attributes navigational in order to meet reporting requirements
* Defines and coordinates the creation of custom extract structures from ERP and other source systems
* Transfers and activates standard business content
* Creates flat files and maintains meta data
* Manages DataProviders
* Creates InfoObjects
* Creates InfoPackages, DTPs, and Process Chains
* Schedules and monitors data uploads
* Identifies and resolves issues related to the upload of data
* Manually loads data when necessary
* Loads data from flat files and any other required source system
If you are interested in this profile. Kindly reply back with these details.
Current Status (Permanent/ Contract)
Please get back to me immediately with your updated resume.
Request you to refer your friends/colleagues who are looking for a change.
Please ignore this mail if you have already got it.