SQL Server DBA [5-10 yrs]
Posted by Pavan DBA on February 3, 2012
We at Rave are looking for DBA -SQL Technical Consultant with 5 – 10 yrs experience with excellent communication . The work location is Worli, Mumbai.
Rave Technologies is the subsidiary of Northgate Information Solutions.
Northgate Information Solutions Limited is a market leader in providing specialist software, outsourcing and information technology (IT) services to the human resources, local government, education and public safety markets.
Northgate, currently employs over 12,000 employees in 35 countries, across 5 continents.
Rave is a CMMi Level 3 Company, approaching towards CMMi Level 4/5. Rave is the pioneer and a leading software product
engineering company servicing all the major Independent software Vendors (ISVs) in UK and in the USA for nearly two decades.
We have carved a niche for ourselves by being focused on this high-end segment of the market. No wonder why Nasscom Machinsey
has placed us at the upper end of the value chain in the value outsourcing. We have won our place as Deloitte top 50 fastest growing companies in the UK, two years in a row.
Our mission is to service the best in class, with high technology solutions and meeting customer needs that always surpass expectations.
# 5 – 10 years experience.
# Must be Graduate.
# Must have valid passport & willing to travel onsite for a short term.
Skill Sets required:
* SQL Server 2000+ (min 3 years)
* Strong Knowledge of T-SQL DML and DDL
* Performance tuning during development and post deployment to production
* Knowledge of Full text indexing, Notification services / service broker, SSRS
* Managing Users, roles and data Security
* Monitoring SQL Server Logs for security, performance and audit.
* Managing Maintenance Plans
* Building and running SQL server Jobs
* Installing and Updating SQL server and associated services
* Planning and Building the Storage Structure for the database system
* Backups and Restores
* Experience with designing and documenting schemas
* Strong interpersonal/team skills.
* Analytical and organised.
* An adaptable attitude, wanting to provide a good service
* Good communication and client facing/customer service skills
We are looking for a perfect fit to join the company of achievers.
Current Company and Location:
If interested, please get back to me at earliest. Also please forward this email to your friends who would be interested in this position.